Sidebuy Solutions Inc. is a platform that connects individuals/businesses seeking to provide advertising services ("Bloggers & Influencers") and individuals/businesses seeking advertising services ("Retailers & Brands") (collectively, "Users"). Accordingly, we collect User-submitted personally identifying information and other information specific to the services requested or provided. In connection with the provision of our services, we may obtain personal information from the following sources:
- When you create an Account, you will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your username, password and email address. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, but only rarely when we feel such information is important. You may unsubscribe from these messages through your Account settings, although we, regardless, reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes. If you access the Services through your Facebook ID, all information available through Facebook is governed by Facebook’s policies. We will use all information available through Facebook in accordance with Facebook’s policies and your account privacy settings selected through Facebook.
- Information we receive automatically when you visit our web site.
- Information from third parties, including verification services, payment processing services, and other online and offline sources. For example, this would include updated address or contact information that we might use to correct our records so that we can communicate with you more easily.
Your Account information will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account.
We seek to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
If Sidebuy Solutions Inc. is required by law to notify you of a data security breach, Sidebuy Solutions Inc. will decide, based upon its own judgment, the method in which to contact you (e.g., e-mail, writing and/or phone) about the breach.
If you post a campaign or assignment and/or contact another User via our website, the information that you provide, including any personally identifiable information that you provide, will be made available to third parties.
In addition, Sidebuy may share the information that you provide in the following circumstances:
- If you post a campaign or assignment with Sidebuy, Sidebuy may re-post, or re-publicize that job opening on other websites that are not owned or controlled by Sidebuy.
- Sidebuy may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property or safety of Sidebuy, you, or another person.
- Sidebuy may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- In the event that Sidebuy’s business, or substantially all of Sidebuy’s assets are acquired, your information may be transferred to the acquiring company.
Age of Users
Sidebuy is intended for people 18 or older, and in registering for this site Users are verifying that they are 18 years or older. We have also made an effort to specifically limit Sidebuy’s appeal to people of age 18 or older. Sidebuy will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
Sidebuy does not assume any responsibility for misrepresentations regarding the age of any User made in connection with any User's registration for or use of the website. We may terminate without notice the membership of any User if we believe that the User has provided any false information to us when registering for or using this website.
Information using Cookies and Other Technical Data
To enhance user experience, Sidebuy may place a small text file called a "cookie" on a User's computer hard-drive to store User's preferences. If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s Help file directions. However, if your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, you may have some trouble accessing and using some of the pages and features on our website.
IP Addresses Information
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer whenever it is being used to surf the Web. Web servers automatically identify computers by their IP address. Sidebuy may collect IP addresses for the purpose of system administration, to prepare aggregate information, and to monitor the use of this website.
Search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing, are owned and operated by third parties. Sidebuy has no control over such third parties, including, without limitation, their indexing and "crawling" of information for search purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sidebuy shall use reasonable efforts to help ensure:
- if a Brand creates a profile on the website, it will be crawled by Google and other search engines and likely posted in listings;
- if a Brand posts a campaign or assignment on the website, the name of the Brand will not appear in Google listings unless the Brand provides their name in the body of a post (e.g., "COMPANY X is launching a holiday campaign."); and
- if a Blogger posts a profile, the information posted in it will be crawled by Google, except for the name of the Blogger, except if the Blogger posts their name in any field other than “name.” You should, therefore, not put your name in any field other than the name field if you do not want it available via search engine.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to [email protected] We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: 03/22/2016
Find me relevant collaborations
Thank you for requesting a demo!
Our team will contact you ASAP. Please keep an eye on your email inbox, including your spam folder.
If you have questions or concerns, please email [email protected]